It used to be that my years were filled with weddings, and now they’re filled with baby showers and births! I love being the auntie that spoils the kid, but I also like to think of the momma as well since she’s pretty much doing all the work…these are a few gifts I’ve been giving lately that I absolutely love!
1. Roxy Marj bear blanket | The sweetest little blanket I’ve ever seen…now they come in a bunch of different animals, and they’re perfect for baby photoshoots and for tummy time on the floor
2. Freshly Picked Moccasins | These moccasins have pretty much blown up at this point right? And for good reason, they come in a ton of different colors and sized for babies and walkers
3. Mr. Boddington birth certificate | I don’t know what a standard birth certificate looks like, but I can guarantee its not as beautiful as this one designed by Mr. Boddington
4. JellyCat stuffed bunny | JellyCat’s are quite literally the softest stuffed animals I’ve ever felt, so every baby I know is getting one!
5. Artifact Uprising wooden box | Artifatc Uprising boxes would make a great time capsule of the first year of photos and milestones
6. The Baby Owner’s Manual | This book is just for fun, since its clear that the babies are the ones that are running the show
8. Hatch to Hospital box | This hospital set is purely for mom’s comfort, so if you’re the lucky one to get it for her, you’ll be her best friend for life!
9. Thief & Bandit onesie | Cute onesies! C’mon, babies just can’t get enough of those!